The main courses present in Engineering Colleges are:
1) Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is directly related to the principles of Physics. Which is further used for the analysis, maintenence and designing. A student should have a good knowledge of Core Concept, along with Machines and Energy. Mechanical Engineers have knowledge of Core priciples, designing, and many other mechanical informations through which they work for Motor Vehicles, Aircraft , Heating and Cooling system, Watercraft, manufacturing plants etc. This Course has the duration of 4 years along with the sub-topic subjects of statistics, Dynamics and Instrumentation etc.
2) Electronics Engineering: This Field contains the study of Electricity, Electronic and Electro Mechanism. Sub-topic subjects covered along with the main course are Power Electronics, Control System, Signal Processing, and Tele Communications. So Electrical Engineers contribute their skills from the techniques of Global positioning To Electric Power construction. To study in this field a student should have good knowledge of subjects like Physics and Maths.
3) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: This field completely consists the nature and behaviour of Electrons, and Electronic Device, System and it's Products. So study of this field can be also called as Electrical Engineering, but due to the well developed techniques of Electronics and Telecommunications this field has now got saperate identity. According to the received informations Engineers specialized in this field are highly in demand and their are innumerable number of job options are also available.
4) Civil Engineering: This is called professional face of engineering that consists the study of Physical and Natural Environment Designing, Construction and Maintenance. For example the Construction and Maintenance of Bridges, Roads, Canals, Dams and Buildings etc. is taught in this field. Civil Engineering is very old concept in the field of engineering. This field has broken old traditions and developed many new fields like Environment Engineering, Geo Technological Engineering, Structural Engineering etc. Civil Engineering is applied almost everywhere in Public Sector and in Private Sector, it benefits all International Companies.
5) Computers and Information Technology: Computer engineering is a mixed form of Electrical engineering and Computer Science. These engineers are mainly specialized and Trained in Software Designing and Hardware Integration. Except this they are also specialized in information technology based on computer information which is related to Designing, Development, Activities, Support and Management.
6) Industrial Engineering: This consists of different Principle and Mediums of analysis along with Mathematically, Physically, and Social Science studies.
7) Material Science: Material science is also called as material engineering. This science contains, Study of the Structure of materials on its atomic and Molecular scale. This subject also includes various forms of Applied Physics, Chemistry, Co- Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Generally it is found that less number of students are interested in doing specialization in this particular field because this field needs a long time research process, but casually the situation is changing.