Let’s Discuss about Agile Software Development!
In the meantime of technological revolution, we may hear several new terms about Design and Development and “Agile Development” is the most frequent term these days. Most of the time, I think about it and after getting nothing from seniors, I personally research about it and write this post about “Agile Development” in detail to make you aware about the term “Agile”.
Let’s start with beginning,
What is Agile?
Agile is the process for minimizing different levels of difficulties arises while designing and developing a web services, web application, software application or mobile application.
Just opposite to the traditional approach, agile methodology used to increase co-ordination and team bonding through collaborating cross-functional teams. Agility denotes to an adaptive plan (blueprinting), progressive development, on-time deployment, constant improvement and aggressive behavior adapt changes rapidly and flexibly.
Antiquity of Agile Software Development
The manifesto of Agile Software Development was first introduced or originated by 17 engineers on February 2001 that states:
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it? Through this work we have come to value:
• Individuals and interactions over Processes and tools
• Working software over Comprehensive documentation
• Customer collaboration over Contract negotiation
• Responding to change over Following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
Kent Beck James Grenning Robert C. Martin
Mike Beedle Jim Highsmith Steve Mellor
Arie van Bennekum Andrew Hunt Ken Schwaber
Alistair Cockburn Ron Jeffries Jeff Sutherland
Ward Cunningham Jon Kern Dave Thomas
Martin Fowler Brian Marick
© 2001, the above authors. This declaration may be freely copied in any form, but only in its entirety through this notice.
Although, there are a lot of criticism and improvements made in the manifesto and the process of Agility, but the core values of it still remains and it works well with the business values as well.
Quality Approach of Agility
In the IT industry, it’s a common phenomenon to adapt new things as soon as possible, but this adaptation irritate developer. Not because they don’t want to improve themselves, but because they didn’t hear anything about it and now they have to implement it without any research or practice.
A Similar thing will happen when a firm implements agile manifesto in the organizational structure to improve quality of the development.
To understand agile methodology, let’s start with the quality approach of Agility:
1. Understand Ideology – Development and Deployment of a product solely depends over the understanding of base idea. If you are not clear with the client’s idea, you never satisfy him with your product. So, it’s an essential need to understand what your client wants from you. Just try to understand the ideology of the product. In the Agile methodology, company plans several discovery sessions to unveil base idea, challenges, business climate, customers and uses in front of cross-functional teams.
2. Blueprinting – During ideology sessions, teams unveil the most possible features or blueprinting about what should be there in the product. In the blueprinting sessions, teams analyze most probable features that would be useful and the company owner communicate with the client to finalize these features along with the priorities, customization, scope, enlargement, testing and all.
3. Iterations – When the client gets satisfied with the listed features and customized them according to their priorities, teams divide functionalities into time-boxed iterations, known as sprints. These small segments have fixed time duration around 1-4 weeks (depending on the project size) and cross-functional teams worked upon them from planning to test.
4. Looping the cycle – Continual communication with client and teams helped to improve quality of the product and the functionality of sprints. If client enhances any functionality or moderate something at any time frame, it’s easy for the teams to moderate a particular time-box (sprint) rather analyzing the complete product. It helps to loop the cycle of that sprint from planning to development and form testing to deployment.
If you have any query for Agile Software Development and software development services, Dev Technosys leading best custom software development, Mobile app development services at reasonable price.
Premium Designer & Italian Furniture Store in Delhi, India - IDUS
IDUS is one of the best online Premium Designer & Italian Furniture Store in Delhi, India whi. Read More
Current Vacancies for Division Manager in Africa
Position title: Division Manager – Quality Assurance and Results Departme. Read More
Chief Justice Richard Banda led the cheers for Malawi against Chad
The First Gentleman, retired Chief Justice Richard Banda SC on Saturday graced the crunch tie bet. Read More
HTML TAGGING CONVERSION AND QC REPORT AVAILABLE
(unixf115e) We have a user-friendly CONVERSION + QC software for best accuracy and results. It. Read More
Vidya Devi Jindal School, Hisar
At VDJS, a Residential School for Girls, the medium of teaching is the English language. The school . Read More
Networldsolutions.org a Web Development Services India company focuses on creating custom Website designing, Website Promotions, Website hosting services, Website maintenance and support services, E-c
We are offering you a great opportunity in share market i.e. now you can trade in share market without any investment. You have to trade in Company a/c i.e after you join we will provide you a code.
(unixf173cb) UNIX Info Service Pvt. Ltd. is an online marketing company, into SEO Training Institute, Internet Marketing Training, SEO & SEO Course in Ahmedabad for beginners and profes
While gifts certainly aren\'t the only way to show you care on Father’s Day, there\'s nothing like the sense of personal satisfaction you can gain from giving a thoughtful item to the most important
Weiber manufactures a high efficiency & high capacity ceiling mounted dehumidifier build for the heavy loads and harsh environments of indoor swimming pools, it can be built-in the in