Career and Courses in Engineering
According to an American scientist "A Scientist dreams to make this world better and an Engineer makes that dream true.Engineering was started by human to make itís life comfortable. As the World developed, many important changes were seen in the Field of Engineering. As a result a high percentage of young generation can be seen appearing for IIT and AIEEE exams. Approximately 4 lakh students appear in AIEEE exam every year So any one can find very high competition in these exams.
The main courses present in Engineering Colleges are:
1) Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is directly related to the principles of Physics. Which is further used for the analysis, maintenence and designing. A student should have a good knowledge of Core Concept, along with Machines and Energy. Mechanical Engineers have knowledge of Core priciples, designing, and many other mechanical informations through which they work for Motor Vehicles, Aircraft , Heating and Cooling system, Watercraft, manufacturing plants etc. This Course has the duration of 4 years along with the sub-topic subjects of statistics, Dynamics and Instrumentation etc.
2) Electronics Engineering: This Field contains the study of Electricity, Electronic and Electro Mechanism. Sub-topic subjects covered along with the main course are Power Electronics, Control System, Signal Processing, and Tele Communications. So Electrical Engineers contribute their skills from the techniques of Global positioning To Electric Power construction. To study in this field a student should have good knowledge of subjects like Physics and Maths.
3) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: This field completely consists the nature and behaviour of Electrons, and Electronic Device, System and it's Products. So study of this field can be also called as Electrical Engineering, but due to the well developed techniques of Electronics and Telecommunications this field has now got saperate identity. According to the received informations Engineers specialized in this field are highly in demand and their are innumerable number of job options are also available.
4) Civil Engineering: This is called professional face of engineering that consists the study of Physical and Natural Environment Designing, Construction and Maintenance. For example the Construction and Maintenance of Bridges, Roads, Canals, Dams and Buildings etc. is taught in this field. Civil Engineering is very old concept in the field of engineering. This field has broken old traditions and developed many new fields like Environment Engineering, Geo Technological Engineering, Structural Engineering etc. Civil Engineering is applied almost everywhere in Public Sector and in Private Sector, it benefits all International Companies.
5) Computers and Information Technology: Computer engineering is a mixed form of Electrical engineering and Computer Science. These engineers are mainly specialized and Trained in Software Designing and Hardware Integration. Except this they are also specialized in information technology based on computer information which is related to Designing, Development, Activities, Support and Management.
6) Industrial Engineering: This consists of different Principle and Mediums of analysis along with Mathematically, Physically, and Social Science studies.
7) Material Science: Material science is also called as material engineering. This science contains, Study of the Structure of materials on its atomic and Molecular scale. This subject also includes various forms of Applied Physics, Chemistry, Co- Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Generally it is found that less number of students are interested in doing specialization in this particular field because this field needs a long time research process, but casually the situation is changing.
The Various Advantages Available to Individuals with Self-Paced Learni
Due to constant technological advancements, it is the need of the hour for to always up to date wit. Read More
Mulayam Singh Yadav Country cannot progress without education for girl
SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav today stressed on the need for girls and women education and said tha. Read More
Best Tips to Study Effectively
Don''t plan to study non-stop for the next five days. You''ll go insane, and you''ll be too fried to. Read More
Boosting Construction Sector with innovative and tech-driven incorpora
When it comes to figuring out the contribution of various sectors to the economic growth of India,. Read More
Out-of-school kids to get education guarantee cards
In a bid to bring down the number of out-of-school students in the state, the government will be . Read More
Subhash Transport Corporation is a leading crane rental company providing contract management services all over India at affordable price. Contact us for top quality crane rental. Contact- For mo
Ambika gruh udhyog We are provaided All taypes kharek,mouth freshner,lacha supari ,khopra for more information contact us on +91- 9173889780 or mail u
Admission Open-2012 one yr Program in Nursery Teacher Training one yr Program in Primary Teacher training one yr B.Ed(Admission guidance) 100% placement assistance one month training in sch
Welcome to TheTravelBoss.com, an International Travel Portal. The Travel Boss - The Travel Boss is one of the famous travel destinations around the world. TheTravelBoss.com is a travel director
Web Infology was formed in 2006 in India as a combines business experience in SEO and Web Development to help companies align their business to meet profit targets. Most companies have less involvemen