Career and Courses in Engineering
According to an American scientist "A Scientist dreams to make this world better and an Engineer makes that dream true.Engineering was started by human to make itís life comfortable. As the World developed, many important changes were seen in the Field of Engineering. As a result a high percentage of young generation can be seen appearing for IIT and AIEEE exams. Approximately 4 lakh students appear in AIEEE exam every year So any one can find very high competition in these exams.
The main courses present in Engineering Colleges are:
1) Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is directly related to the principles of Physics. Which is further used for the analysis, maintenence and designing. A student should have a good knowledge of Core Concept, along with Machines and Energy. Mechanical Engineers have knowledge of Core priciples, designing, and many other mechanical informations through which they work for Motor Vehicles, Aircraft , Heating and Cooling system, Watercraft, manufacturing plants etc. This Course has the duration of 4 years along with the sub-topic subjects of statistics, Dynamics and Instrumentation etc.
2) Electronics Engineering: This Field contains the study of Electricity, Electronic and Electro Mechanism. Sub-topic subjects covered along with the main course are Power Electronics, Control System, Signal Processing, and Tele Communications. So Electrical Engineers contribute their skills from the techniques of Global positioning To Electric Power construction. To study in this field a student should have good knowledge of subjects like Physics and Maths.
3) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: This field completely consists the nature and behaviour of Electrons, and Electronic Device, System and it's Products. So study of this field can be also called as Electrical Engineering, but due to the well developed techniques of Electronics and Telecommunications this field has now got saperate identity. According to the received informations Engineers specialized in this field are highly in demand and their are innumerable number of job options are also available.
4) Civil Engineering: This is called professional face of engineering that consists the study of Physical and Natural Environment Designing, Construction and Maintenance. For example the Construction and Maintenance of Bridges, Roads, Canals, Dams and Buildings etc. is taught in this field. Civil Engineering is very old concept in the field of engineering. This field has broken old traditions and developed many new fields like Environment Engineering, Geo Technological Engineering, Structural Engineering etc. Civil Engineering is applied almost everywhere in Public Sector and in Private Sector, it benefits all International Companies.
5) Computers and Information Technology: Computer engineering is a mixed form of Electrical engineering and Computer Science. These engineers are mainly specialized and Trained in Software Designing and Hardware Integration. Except this they are also specialized in information technology based on computer information which is related to Designing, Development, Activities, Support and Management.
6) Industrial Engineering: This consists of different Principle and Mediums of analysis along with Mathematically, Physically, and Social Science studies.
7) Material Science: Material science is also called as material engineering. This science contains, Study of the Structure of materials on its atomic and Molecular scale. This subject also includes various forms of Applied Physics, Chemistry, Co- Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Generally it is found that less number of students are interested in doing specialization in this particular field because this field needs a long time research process, but casually the situation is changing.
Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU) is a leading college in Delhi. DTU is one of the top engineerin. Read More
Boosting Construction Sector with innovative and tech-driven incorpora
When it comes to figuring out the contribution of various sectors to the economic growth of India,. Read More
Symbiosis Law School firms up ties with University College Cork
University College Cork and Symbiosis Law School formally marked their partnership to integrate thei. Read More
CBSE AIPMT 2015 Paper has Leaked
Answers to as many as 90 questions in the All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Test (AIPMT) 2015 got le. Read More
The story behind Vidyamandir's Success
From sharing their idea behind setting up VMC to decoding what it takes to make it to IITs, from e. Read More
(unixf173aw) UNIX Info Service Pvt. Ltd. is an online marketing company, into SEO Training Institute, Internet Marketing Training, SEO & SEO Course in Ahmedabad for beginners and profes
(unixf173g) If you want to attract millions to Visit your website. Place your website at the TOP RANK with us and multiply your profits with cost effective methods. We at UNIX Provide your prod
Shree Vianayk Chemicals Expertise in Export Quality Industrial And Laboratory Chemicals. We supply chemicals in bulk and retail of high&nbs
Weiber Commercial Dehumidifier Systems control humidity and moisture of workplace which is critical in various commercial applications. Weiber models operate in a variety of conditions, i
BISb123We manufacture and supply jewellery Weighting Scale,Table Top Weighting Scale,Platform weighting scale,Electronic Trolley Weighting Scale and various other weighting scales. We are looking for