Career and Courses in Engineering
According to an American scientist "A Scientist dreams to make this world better and an Engineer makes that dream true.Engineering was started by human to make itís life comfortable. As the World developed, many important changes were seen in the Field of Engineering. As a result a high percentage of young generation can be seen appearing for IIT and AIEEE exams. Approximately 4 lakh students appear in AIEEE exam every year So any one can find very high competition in these exams.
The main courses present in Engineering Colleges are:
1) Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is directly related to the principles of Physics. Which is further used for the analysis, maintenence and designing. A student should have a good knowledge of Core Concept, along with Machines and Energy. Mechanical Engineers have knowledge of Core priciples, designing, and many other mechanical informations through which they work for Motor Vehicles, Aircraft , Heating and Cooling system, Watercraft, manufacturing plants etc. This Course has the duration of 4 years along with the sub-topic subjects of statistics, Dynamics and Instrumentation etc.
2) Electronics Engineering: This Field contains the study of Electricity, Electronic and Electro Mechanism. Sub-topic subjects covered along with the main course are Power Electronics, Control System, Signal Processing, and Tele Communications. So Electrical Engineers contribute their skills from the techniques of Global positioning To Electric Power construction. To study in this field a student should have good knowledge of subjects like Physics and Maths.
3) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: This field completely consists the nature and behaviour of Electrons, and Electronic Device, System and it's Products. So study of this field can be also called as Electrical Engineering, but due to the well developed techniques of Electronics and Telecommunications this field has now got saperate identity. According to the received informations Engineers specialized in this field are highly in demand and their are innumerable number of job options are also available.
4) Civil Engineering: This is called professional face of engineering that consists the study of Physical and Natural Environment Designing, Construction and Maintenance. For example the Construction and Maintenance of Bridges, Roads, Canals, Dams and Buildings etc. is taught in this field. Civil Engineering is very old concept in the field of engineering. This field has broken old traditions and developed many new fields like Environment Engineering, Geo Technological Engineering, Structural Engineering etc. Civil Engineering is applied almost everywhere in Public Sector and in Private Sector, it benefits all International Companies.
5) Computers and Information Technology: Computer engineering is a mixed form of Electrical engineering and Computer Science. These engineers are mainly specialized and Trained in Software Designing and Hardware Integration. Except this they are also specialized in information technology based on computer information which is related to Designing, Development, Activities, Support and Management.
6) Industrial Engineering: This consists of different Principle and Mediums of analysis along with Mathematically, Physically, and Social Science studies.
7) Material Science: Material science is also called as material engineering. This science contains, Study of the Structure of materials on its atomic and Molecular scale. This subject also includes various forms of Applied Physics, Chemistry, Co- Chemical, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Generally it is found that less number of students are interested in doing specialization in this particular field because this field needs a long time research process, but casually the situation is changing.
Residential Apartment for Sale in Eros Wembley Estate Rosewood Gurg
Property Description Residential Apartment in Gurgaon available for sale in wembley estate at secto. Read More
How sexual harassment is turning Indias higher education into hell
An increasing number of cases is coming to light where research scholars are being subjected to vict. Read More
Dress for Interview Success...
While the college campus may be the perfect forum in which to exhibit your flair for the latest in f. Read More
FPM-FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is equivalent to a Ph.D. programme. The FPM is a full-time,. Read More
Jingdong built warehouse in Shanghai
“Online shopping City” Shanghai is attracting more and more e-commerce businesses. Read More
Clean room racks are equipments that are used to store clean room shoes or booties. These equipments safeguard delicate products that enable them to make optimum use of clean room space. These
"The Anindita" Himalayan Resort & Spa site is rich in flora & fauna and home to nearly extinct birds & animals. The site gives you an opportunity to enjoy mountain fruits suc
Shantigram Township is one of the popular Residential Developments in S.G. Road neighborhood of Ahmedabad. It is among the well known Projects of its class. The landscape is beautiful with spacio
Hello, Are you in need of loans or finance? Here is the right place where you can get loans, Social Securities Finance, We are certified financial firm. Accredited in 2003.