IFA signs a Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualification with Pebble Hills University
HARARE (IFA PRESS TEAM) - THE INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC AUDITORS (IFAZ) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding / (Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualification) with Pebble Hills University (PHU) that will see members and students of the Institute being granted Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Applied Forensic Auditing, Master of Science (MSc) in Applied Forensic Auditing and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Applied Forensic Auditing with effect from the 1st January 2012.
The Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe (IFAZ) is the sole and leading professional body of forensic auditors in Zimbabwe and is a body corporate duly registered in terms of the laws of the country having a secretariat team in-charge of the day-to-day running of the Institute. IFAZ was founded as a not for profit body and its members are certified as "Registered Forensic Auditors (RFA)". IFAZ has an Advisory Council headed by a President who oversees the affairs of the Institute nationally, regionally and internationally. Forensic Auditors have professional skills, which are vital for the success of the global marketplace.
Applicants who wish to confirm their academic eligibility to proceed to Associate-Membership will need to meet the relevant professional requirements and have the appropriate experience in addition of being candidates in good standing of the profession, having no criminal record of dishonesty and be prepared to meet the minimum continuing professional education (CPE – 40 Hours) on events, workshops and seminars organized by the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe or similar recognized professional body in one’s country. Candidates wishing to obtain IFAZ membership should be prepared to observe its code of ethics, bye-laws and other professional guidelines that may be issued from time to time.
University qualifications will need to meet the relevant academic requirements:
1. Candidates who have passed Foundation Qualifying Examinations (FQE) of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe will be awarded Diploma in Forensic Auditing by Pebble Hills University upon a payment of fee.
2. Candidates who have passed Intermediate Qualifying Examinations (IQE) of the Pebble Hills University''s MBA graduates will be awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe upon payment of a fee.
3. Pebble Hills University’s DBA graduates will be awarded Fellow membership of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe upon payment of a fee.
Applicants who wish to confirm their professional eligibility to proceed to he Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe will be awarded Bachelor of Science in Applied Forensic Auditing by Pebble Hills University upon a payment of fee.
1. Candidates who have passed Foundation Licentiate Examinations (FLE) of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe will be awarded Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Forensic Auditing by Pebble Hills University upon a payment of fee.
2. Candidates who have passed Qualifying Licentiate Examinations (QLE) of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe will be awarded MSc in Applied Forensic Auditing by Pebble Hills University upon payment of a fee.
3. Members of the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe of Associate and Fellow grade shall be granted Pebble Hills University Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Forensic Auditing upon completion of a Thesis, approved by Pebble Hills University in collaboration with the Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe and payment of the relevant fees to Pebble Hills University.
About Pebble Hills University
Pebble Hills University is granted accreditation by Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training, which is listed as Supporting Body with the United Kingdom Department responsible for Further and Higher Education, the Department for Business Innovation & Skills for England & Wales. The Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training is registered with MATRADE, a government statutory body established under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Malaysia. ASET UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, an external verification agency set up under the UK governmental funding agency. Moreover, Quality Assurance Commission, United Kingdom has accredited higher educational degree programs of Pebble Hills University. The Quality Assurance Commission (QAC) was formed as an autonomous not-for-profit organization. It was established as an accreditation organisation in education & training for learning programmes at vocational and professional levels. The QAC is registered with governmental statutory bodies in Malaysia and the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, the QAC UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, whereas in Malaysia, it is registered with SSM and MATRADE. The UK Register of Learning Providers is an external verification agency set up by the UK governmental funding agency, The Skills Funding Agency under the Department for Business Innovation & Skills. SSM is a statutory body under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism in Malaysia. MATRADE is a statutory body under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Malaysia.
About Registration For The Above Programmes
Candidates who wish to register for the above programmes will need to register with the Institute as student members. All programmes will be offered in the form of block release in addition to accessing the lessons from ELearning, www.elearningzim.org and students will sit for examinations offline except for the PhD where students will need to submit an acceptable thesis on a topic that Pebble Hills University would have approved in collaboration with the Institute - IFA Press Team..
The Career Benefits of Advanced Engineering Education
When it comes to student recruitment, competition between universities can be fierce. But Canada&rsq. Read More
10 Things Kamal Haasan Spoke of to Harvard Students
1. Why freedom of speech, why now? Whats Kamal Haasans problem? What is ailing him . Read More
HC asks UPSC Why extra chance only those who did not appear in 2011
Allahabad high court asked Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to file its reply on a petition ch. Read More
New Skype Beta 2.8
There\'s a new version of Skype that\'s available for download on Skype\'s webpage, a beta version 2. Read More
How to organize $170 billion chemicals and plastics market Bizongo pl
Started by three former IITians, Ankit Tomar, Aniket Deb and Sachin Agrawal in October 2014, Bizongo. Read More
(unixd1387s) If you want to attract millions to Visit your website. Place your website at the TOP RANK with us and multiply your profits with cost effective methods. We at UNIX Provide your pr
All clean room masks are manufactured with premium quality for optimum comfort and compatibility. These face masks are designed to protect contamination and come in different sizes. The materia
Are you looking for Personal/Business loan? We offer loan without hassle or fax. To get your desired loan amount, contact SkyGroup FinAid via: firstname.lastname@example.org and get your loan sa
Net World Solutions a travel web portal announced the launch of TheTravelBoss.com, which is apparently the Delhi\'s first travel, leisure and vacation Magazine. The concept of travel Magazine has alre
Manav Health Fitness Club and Gym. All types of exercises like dance,Aerobics, Stretching, Floor exercise, Weig