Effective Teaching Strategies
Strategies for Direct Instruction
- Specify clear lesson objectives
- Teach directly to those objectives
- Make learning as concrete and meaningful as possible
- Provide relevant guided practice
- Provide independent practice
- Provide transfer practice activities
Strategies for Students with Disabilities *
- Sequence – Break down the task, step by step prompts.
- Drill-repetition and practice-review – Daily testing of skills, repeated practice, daily feedback.
- Segment – Break down targeted skill into smaller units and then synthesize the parts into a whole.
- Direct question and response – Teacher asks process-related questions and/or content-related questions.
- Control the difficulty or processing demands of a task – Task is sequenced from easy to difficult and only necessary hints or probes are provided.
- Technology – Use a computer, structured text, flow charts to facilitate presentation, emphasis is on pictorial representations.
- Group Instruction – Instruction occurs in a small group, students and/or teacher interact with the group.
- Supplement teacher and peer involvement – Use homework, parents, or others to assist in instruction.
- Strategy clues – Reminders to use strategies or multi-steps, the teacher verbalizes problem solving or procedures to solve, instruction uses think-aloud models.
Internet Marketing - The new age Marketing
Internet marketing is the new age phenomena of promotion.It is a simple and effective way of mark. Read More
Learn Dassault Systemes SolidWorks for better production designs
In 2010, NASA Tech Briefs, a renowned design engineering magazine, awarded the Dassault Systemes Sol. Read More
India needs a new educational policy
NEW DELHI: Human resource development minister Smriti Irani, on Thursday, stressed on the need for a. Read More
Making Way for a Better Education
One of the very basic things that you need in order to secure a well paying job and a bright future . Read More
FPM-FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is equivalent to a Ph.D. programme. The FPM is a full-time,. Read More
Candidate would be respondible for taking care of high end clients for corporate sales. The role would require frquent traveling to US, and flexibility in working hours Experience in Corporate sales
The Aluminum Bio-Clean Room is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the Medical and Pharmaceutical industries. The design of Aluminum Bio Clean Room equipment allows to be used as a t
k1084Sai Engineering has been successfully providing power to various industries for the past five decades. Not withstanding our high performance level in the market, we are constantly striving to upg
Ratnakar Tablet Tools: Manufacturer of Pharma Machineries SS Fabrication, GMP Conversion, Dies-n-Punches, spar
Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates / from Life science background with 0-1 Year of Work Experience in Data Entry or any Experience, for DATA ENTRY ASSOCIATE (Pharmaceuticals Requirements) role in Accent