Effective Teaching Strategies
Strategies for Direct Instruction
- Specify clear lesson objectives
- Teach directly to those objectives
- Make learning as concrete and meaningful as possible
- Provide relevant guided practice
- Provide independent practice
- Provide transfer practice activities
Strategies for Students with Disabilities *
- Sequence – Break down the task, step by step prompts.
- Drill-repetition and practice-review – Daily testing of skills, repeated practice, daily feedback.
- Segment – Break down targeted skill into smaller units and then synthesize the parts into a whole.
- Direct question and response – Teacher asks process-related questions and/or content-related questions.
- Control the difficulty or processing demands of a task – Task is sequenced from easy to difficult and only necessary hints or probes are provided.
- Technology – Use a computer, structured text, flow charts to facilitate presentation, emphasis is on pictorial representations.
- Group Instruction – Instruction occurs in a small group, students and/or teacher interact with the group.
- Supplement teacher and peer involvement – Use homework, parents, or others to assist in instruction.
- Strategy clues – Reminders to use strategies or multi-steps, the teacher verbalizes problem solving or procedures to solve, instruction uses think-aloud models.
Resume Mistakes to Avoid
The resume is one of the very first things a potential employer will use to decide on the best candi. Read More
India needs a vehicle to fund multiple education requirements
Free at the point of use is the Holy Grail of all essential services, and that ideal extends to the . Read More
All India Entrance Examination for Design - AIEED 2010
CEED Exam Schedule 2010 Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2010) [Entrance Exam for MDes . Read More
Some Interesting Winners Story
How Apple got his name Steve Woznaik(sitting) and Steve Jobs of APPLE Computers. He was three . Read More
Professional Cooking Tips
Professional cooking tips: Emergency pie recipes. How to save a sauce or gravy from being a complete. Read More
Weiber Micro Clean Room laboratory equipment is a semi-rigid, modular, softwall cleanroom. This scientific equipment is designed around the concerns found in the medical industries for microbia
We are now in the look out for a recruiter to fulfill our fast growing recruitment needs. The Job responsibilities would include * Capability to recruit in bulk numbers and in short span of time
Admission Open-2012 one yr Program in Nursery Teacher Training one yr Program in Primary Teacher training one yr B.Ed ( Admission Guidance ) 100% placement assistance one month train
Our material handling air showers (tower flow) are enclosed chambers ideally installed in front of a clean room to prevent the entry of contaminating particles within the working area. The Clea
We are looking for PHP developer(Joomla Developer) in our organization. Enclosed below please find the details of the job opportunity for your perusal. If you feel that you are good fit for the below