7 financial planning tips for couples with kids
Financial planning is one of the most important aspects of life for every individual. This assumes greater importance when you are married with kids. Then, you dont only have to plan for yourselves but, also think and plan accordingly for your childs future
Ideally, parents should start planning the kids finances right from the time of their birth. Its very important not to procrastinate on financial planning for children and push it to a later date.
1. Analyse your condition: While many couples may have a decent income, sadly their expenses are also usually shooting of the roof. Its important to keep a check on your spending and thoroughly analyse your financial standing.
2. Insure your family: The moment you start a family, you should secure it for any unfortunate event which may result in a financial havoc. This will take away a huge burden from your head. Buy a good term insurance plan to secure your family.
3. Save for your childs education: Planning for your childs education is one of the main concerns for every parent. With escalating costs, it is advisable to start saving at the earliest and also factoring in the future cost of education, say for 15-18 years from now.
Plan your investments in a way that you can get the money at various stages of your childs life – for example, 18, 19, 20 and 21 years.
4. Invest and diversify: A lot of individuals who invest regularly often forget or ignore the importance of diversification. Diversification ensures that investors can gain varied benefits and do not suffer huge losses, which is quite common if the investments are done in a single source only.
So, its always important to distribute the investing amount among different investment options like mutual funds, equity, provident fund, public provident fund, to ensure that your returns are protected.
5. Create different bank accounts: You can save money in different funds based on the priority of the purpose of investing. You can open separate bank accounts for putting away money which will lock the amount for your childs future.
This money put away, will provide you with sufficient funds for your kids education, marriage or your retirement.
6. Create an emergency fund: An emergency fund is one of the most important parts of personal finance and is usually neglected. You should create an emergency fund in the form of savings account funds or even fixed deposits so that you can access them easily during an emergency. This emergency fund should be stowed away safely where its not at any risk. Try not to access it for leisure or entertainment purposes.
7. Teach your kids about money: Its important to teach your kids the importance of saving money and equipping them with skills to invest early on. Money management is a skill they can develop at a very early stage if you guide them to the right path. This will help teach them the value of money from the beginning.
Resume Mistakes to Avoid
The resume is one of the very first things a potential employer will use to decide on the best candi. Read More
Career as a Company Secretary
Career as a Company Secretary Career in company Secretary is not only prestigious and financially. Read More
NetWorldSolutions and Gorillabulksms to start bulk email services mail
July. 13, 2014 Partnership gives small-business owners bulk email services productivity advan. Read More
Responsive Web Design For Your Online Business Websites
In the event that you are searching for the Dedicated Responsive web designer or Responsive Web Desi. Read More
Wal-Mart to Develop "Green" Label System
As the trend of being green and more eco-friendly is increasing among businesses and retailers, Wal-. Read More
You can buy a Puri Maker at just Rs. 400 (Min Order Quantity 5 pcs) This Rustic press is made of 2 stainless steel plates. Order us minimum 5 pcs and get a 3% discount. To order contact on 96622
129CT Dealing in services of all type of computer, laptop, peripherals. We provide services in all type Computer System, Networking, Server, Laptop, Monitor, Printer, All kind of Computer P
Admissions Open for B.Ed 2013-14 from MDU NO ENTRANCE TEST DIRECT ADMISSION Eligibility: For getting admissions in B.Ed courses the candidates need to have a 3 years Bachelors degree. The
Aakash Institute of Business Management, Bangalore Soft skills- infused. Knowledge-implemented. Leaders-crested. About AIBM MBA College (097401 33330) www.aibm.in MBA Colleges in Bangalore wi
Acmas Technocracy has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of custom made glove box in particular for the Nuclear and Process industries. Our glove box systems will provide you wi