Practical Ways to Earn CBAP Certification
CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) has become one of the most opted certification exams for professionals in the field of business analysis. The reason being CBAP® is based on BABOK® (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) guidelines. The guidelines, also refereed as BABOK® Guide, focus on 6 essential Knowledge Areas which are Business Analysis, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Elicitation and Collaboration, Strategy Analysis, Solution Evaluation, and Requirement Analysis & Design Definitions.
BABOK® Knowledge Areas are framed to render in-depth knowledge about business analysis and mold the capabilities, competency level, and knowledge of a professional to think out-of-the box, and come out with unique solutions to run business efficiently. Processes required for business analysis are not part of BABOK® Guide. Thus to achieve CBAP® certification, one has to be proficient with BABOK® Guide.
CBAP® training is best suited for the following professionals:
• Business Analysts
• Systems Analysts
• Process Improvement Specialists
• Process Improvement Managers
• Requirements Analysts
Besides being acquainted with BABOK® Guide, a professional has to meet the following criteria:
1. Relevant Experience: 5 years (7,500 hours) experience, as defined by the BABOK, is required in the field of business analysis. In addition to this, professional needs to show 900 hours of experience in about 4 to 6 knowledge areas.
2. Earning Professional Development Hours (PDs): In the last 4 years, the practitioner must have documented 21 professional development hours.
3. Educational Requirements and References: The professional must have completed minimum educational qualification of high school or equivalent and provide two references. These references can be from a Client, Career Manager or Certified Business Analysis Professional.
4. Planning CBAP® Exam: Scheduling CBAP® exam before 3 months will give adequate time for preparing for the exam.
5. Preparation: To become Certified Business Analysis Professional, one should be able to recollect the guidelines mentioned in BABOK® Guide.
6. Training: For professionals who want to enhance their business analysis skills, CBAP® training would be of great help, as professionals will get to learn from experts. Another option is CBAP® online training through reputed organizations which offer courses through e-learning mode. CBAP® online training is best suited for professionals who find it difficult to attend class physically owing to the lack of time, but, can spare some time for studying online at any part of the day.
Salient features of E-Learning mode are as follows:
1. Self-learning format
2. Certified and eminent Industry Experts conduct lectures
3. 24/7 access to the online course material
4. Assessments & lab exercises for students to evaluate their level of learning
5. Mock tests
7. 21 PD hours
To know about the training, check here: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cbap-online-training.php
English to German Translation Services, Book Translation
Language Consultancy Services™ Pvt. Ltd. (LCS®) is ISO 9001:2015 certified company . Read More
Main qualities of MBA Student
Ask an MBA aspirant about the four Ps and you will be surprised by the response. In case you were ex. Read More
Create A M-Commerce Application in Multiple Platforms like Magento, Pr
Have you ever sought to build an M-Commerce application solely for your eCommerce store? Now that. Read More
University of Malawi mature entry students bemoan frequent closures
MZUZU (Patrick Botha, Mana)- University of Malawi (Unima) mature entry students say lack of. Read More
Shivaji University Proposed Relaxed Pattern For Re-Evaluation Of Exami
Shivaji University Kolhapur has made amendments in its post examination re-evaluation pattern to mak. Read More
We are professional Magento Development Company based in India providing Magento eCommerce development services, Magento customization , Magento themes at affordable rate. We’ve been working wit
Teacher training courses after 12th Direct Admission No entrance Hurry up ...Limited Seats... Admission will be on first come first Basis Theoretical & Practical Combined training Gov
Acmas Technocracy class 3 table top biosafety solutions are fabricated to provide protection from diverse types of bio hazardous material. These advanced mobile biosafety clean benches table to
Weiber pass box dynamic are self-contained units installed at the entrance to clean rooms. They minimize the amount of particulate contamination and is easy to install and adaptable to existing
Admission Open 2013-14 one yr Program in Nursery Teacher Training one yr Program in Primary Teacher training one yr B.Ed (Admission Assistance) 100% placement assistance one month tr